THANK YOU for purchasing the The Stubby Antenna For 1999-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe & Suburban from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1 x Antenna Mast
- Trim Panel Removal Tool
- Adjustable Wrench
NOTE: It may be entirely possible to swap out your factory antenna with the CravenSpeed Stubby antenna without removing any cowl components, but due to the variations between vehicles, some folks may find the process easier by following the instructions explained below.
1. Remove your factory antenna. If it is too tight to remove by hand and you do not have a tool that can access the base, proceed to the next step.
2. Utilizing a trim panel tool, remove the outboard section of the cowl vent grill panel. There are (3) metal clips that need to be disengaged. Removal of the frontmost tab may be eased if you open your hood and access it through the engine compartment.
3. Now that you have the outboard section of the cowl vent grill panel removed, unscrew the factory antenna if you have not already done so. You should be presented with a threaded stud in the factory antenna base.
4. After you have ensured that the threads of both the antenna base and Stubby antenna are clean and free of any damage, thread The Stubby onto the factory antenna base stud.
5. Once the antenna is tight, reinstall the outer cowl piece over the Stubby making sure the three clips are fully engaged into their proper mounts.
Make certain there are no stray tools left about and close the hood. Your install is complete!