THANK YOU for purchasing the Acura FlexArm Phone Mount from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x FlexArm Phone Mount Assembly
- 1x Toggle Screw Assembly
- 1 set Adhesive Metal Plates
- 3/16 Hex Wrench Driver
- Trim Panel Removal Tool (You may sub a flat-bladed screwdriver if care is taken)
Let's get started
- Look over your dash and locate a suitable Spare Switch Cover. Utilizing your Trim Panel Removal tool, pry around the edges and pop the Spare Switch Cover off of the dash.
- Install the stainless hex cap screw through the center hole on the FlexArm Mount base and thread the toggle onto the backside. Note the orientation of the toggle in the image below.
- Insert the toggle through the Spare Switch Cover hole and make sure the ‘wings’ have fully opened behind the dash. Apply light pressure to the toggle by pulling out on the FlexArm Mount base while simultaneously tightening the hex cap screw with your 3/16 hex wrench driver. This light pressure will prevent the toggle from turning while you tighten the assembly onto your dash.
- Once the FlexArm Mount base is tight, you may now adjust the FlexArm to the desired location for your phone. If your phone is not already equipped with an internal magnet mounting system, affix one of the included adhesive metal plates to the back of your phone or phone case.
Congratulations… your install is complete! Stand back and admire your handiwork!