THANK YOU for purchasing the Dead Pedal for F150 or Raptor from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x Dead Pedal
- 1x Dead Pedal Bracket
- 2x Stainless Screws
- 2x Nylok nuts
- 1x Metric Nylok Nut
- 2x Sheet Metal Screws
- 2 Washers
- Allen Wrenches
- Open ended Wrenches
1. Attach the bracket to the dead pedal. Using the two button head screws, nuts, and washers.
2. Locate the male threaded lug sticking out of the firewall between your parking brake and brake pedal. Remove the existing plastic nut and Slide the bracket into place. Tighten the included 6mm nut with lock-washer to the male threaded lug.
3. Make sure that Dead Pedal will in no way obstruct the brake pedal in your vehicle. Pre-drill holes in your floorboard and mat while the Dead Pedal is in exactly the place you want it.
4. Secure the bracket to the floorboard using the included two sheet metal screws in the holes we pre drilled during step 3.
5. Jump your truck safely. (CravenSpeed does not recommend non-professionals to jump their vehicles.)