THANK YOU for purchasing the FlexPod Bracket A from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1 ea Bracket A
- 3 ea Plastite Screws
- 3 ea Spacers
- T25 Torx driver
- Philips Head Screwdriver
NOTE: Please follow all directions carefully.
Attaching the Bracket A
1. Remove factory-mounting screws behind tachometer using the #25 Torx driver.
2. Keep these Torx screws safe as you will need to re-install them later.
3. Pull the tach towards you to slide the tach off of a hidden mounting rail.
4. Lean the tach towards the wheel to gain access to the 3 screws on the back of it.
5. Using the Philips screwdriver, remove the three screws on the back cover of the tach.
6. You may wish to keep the OEM screws, but you will not need them for this install.
7. Place the spacers in the 3 screw holes you just opened up.
8. Line up the Bracket A with the spacers.
9. Affix the bracket with the included Plastite screws.
10. Make sure the bracket is tight and does not wobble, but do not over-tighten and strip
out the plastic it is threading into.
11. Put the tach back in its original position and reattach it with the Torx screws.