THANK YOU for purchasing the FlexPod Bracket R from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x Bracket A
- 2 ea Plastite Screws
- 2 ea Spacers
- T25 Torx driver and Philips Head Screwdriver.
Attaching the bracket
1. Remove factory-mounting screws behind tachometer using the # 25 Torx wrench.
2. Keep these torx screws safe; you will need to put them back on.
3. Pull the tach towards you to slide the tach off of a hidden rail.
4. Lean the tach towards the wheel to gain access to the 3 screws on the back of it.
5. Place the bracket R so that the threaded mounting point is pointing to you preferred
side of the tach. The other two holes will line up with the top hole on the back of the
tach and one of the lower holes as well.
6. Using the Philips, remove two of the three screws on the back cover of the tach.
7. You may wish to keep the OEM screws, but you will not need them for the install.
8. Place the spacers in the 2 screw holes you just opened up.
9. Line up the Bracket R with the spacers.
10. Affix the bracket with the included Plastite screws.
11. Make sure the bracket is tight and does not wobble, but do not over tighten and strip
out the plastic it is threading into.
12. Put the tach back in its original position, and reattach it with the Torx screws.