THANK YOU for purchasing the FlexPod Bracket R from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x Bracket A
- 2 ea Plastite Screws
- 2 ea Spacers
- T-30 Torx driver
- Philips Head Screwdriver
Attaching the bracket
1. Remove factory mounting screws behind tachometer using a T-30 Torx driver.
2. Keep these Torx screws safe as you will need to re-install them.
3. Pull the tach towards you to slide the tach off of a hidden rail.
4. Lean the tach towards the wheel to gain access to the 2 screws the Bracket R will utilize.
5. Place the Bracket R so that the threaded mount is pointing to your preferred side of the tach. The other two holes will line up with the top hole on the back of the tach and one of the lower holes.
6. Using the Philips head screwdriver, remove two of the three screws on the back cover of the tach.
7. You may wish to keep the OEM screws, but you will not need them for this install.
8. Place the spacers in the 2 screw holes you just opened up.
9. Line up the Bracket R with the spacers.
10. Affix the bracket with the included Plastite screws.
11. Make sure the bracket is tight and does not wobble, but use caution so that you do not over tighten and strip out the plastic threading in the backside of the tach.
12. Put the tach back in its original position and reattach it with the T-30 Torx screws.