THANK YOU for purchasing the FlexPod Bracket W from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x Bracket W
- 3 ea Plastite Screws
- 3 ea Spacers
- T25 Torx driver
- Philips Head Screwdriver.
1. Remove factory-mounting screws behind tachometer using the # 25 Torx wrench.
2. Keep these Torx screws safe; you will need to put them back on.
3. Pull the tach towards you to slide the tach off of a hidden rail.
4. Lean the tach towards the wheel to gain access to the 3 screws on the back of it.
5. Using the Philips, remove the three screws on the back cover of the tach.
6. You may wish to keep the OEM screws, but you will not need them for the install.
7. Place the Bracket W so that it fits into the three holes where the screws were.
8. Affix the bracket with the included Plastite screws.
9. Make sure the bracket is tight and does not wobble.
10. Put the tach back in its original position, and reattach it with the Torx screws.