THANK YOU for purchasing the FlexPod Bracket W from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x Bracket W
- 3 ea Plastite Screws
- 3 ea Spacers
- T-30 Torx Driver
- Philips Head Screwdriver.
1. Remove factory mounting screws behind tachometer using a T-30 Torx driver.
2. Keep these Torx screws safe as you will be re-installing them later.
3. Pull the tach towards you and slide it off the hidden rail mount.
4. Lean the tach towards the wheel to gain access to the 3 screws on the back of it.
5. Using the Philips head screwdriver, remove the three screws on the back cover of the tach.
6. You may wish to keep the OEM screws, but you will not need them for the install.
7. Set the three plastic spacers into the corresponding holes.
8. Place the Bracket W so that it fits over the three plastic spacers.
9. Affix the bracket with the included Plastite screws.
10. Make sure the bracket is snug and does not wobble. Do not over tighten and risk stripping out the tach body threads.
11. Put the tach back in its original position, and re-mount it with the T-30 Torx screws.