THANK YOU for purchasing the Gemini Phone Mount for Ford Edge from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x Mounting Plate Bracket
- 1x FlexArm Magnetic Phone Mount Assembly
- 1x ¼-20 x ½L Stainless Button Head Screw
- 2 ea #8 Hex Head Screws
- 1x Adhesive Foam Bumper
- 1 set Adhesive Metal Plates
- 1x Loctite
- 5/32 Hex Wrench Driver
- 7mm Socket
- ¼ Socket
- Small Ratchet Wrench
- For the 2015-2019 Ford Edge, we’ll be installing this phone mount onto the top inside surface of the center console cubby and positioned out the passenger side opening. Begin by removing the two OEM screws located on the top inside surface of the center console cubby. You will need a 7mm socket and a small ratchet wrench. Space is fairly limited in here, so make yourself comfortable and have at it.
- With these screws removed, take the mounting plate bracket and apply the included round, adhesive foam bumper to the small offset tab. Note the orientation of the bracket.
- Use the two included #8 hex head screws and attach the bracket onto the top inside surface with the mounting tab situated out the passenger side opening. Utilize your ¼ socket and wrench for this step.
- Once this mounting plate has been installed, utilize a drop of the included Loctite onto the threads of the ½’ long ¼-20 button head screw and attach the FlexArm to the mounting plate with that screw. The FlexArm is shipped to you straight, but you’ll need to give it a bit of a bend for it to engage the screw through the mounting plate.
- Bend the FlexArm to wrap closely around the center console and position the magnet mount just in front of the center console surface. Apply one of the included adhesive metal plates to the backside of your phone or phone case. If your phone case is not too thick, you may have good results applying it the inside of the case.