THANK YOU for purchasing the MINI Gen 2 ScanGauge II Mount from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x ScanGauge II Module
- 1x Bracket R (spacers installed)
- 1x Tibia Flextension Arm
- 1x Button Head Screw
- 1x Nylock Nut
- 1x Medium Plastic Washer
- 2x Plastite Screws
- 2x Small Plastic Washers
- Philips Head Screwdriver
- T-30 Torx Driver
1. Remove factory mounting screws behind tachometer using the T-30 Torx driver. Set them safely aside as you will be reinstalling them.
2. Lean the tach towards the steering wheel to gain access to the screws on the backside of it.
3. Using the Phillips Head Screwdriver, remove the two screws on the back cover of the tach. You may wish to keep the OEM screws, but you will not need them for this install.
4. Place the Bracket R so that the pressed-in spacers fit into the holes where the tach housing screws were removed.
5. Affix the Bracket R with the included Plastite screws and small washers. Make sure the bracket is solid, but do not over-tighten.
6. Place the tach back in its original position and reattach it with the factory Torx screws.
7. Place your ScanGauge into the cradle making sure the 4 end ‘tabs’ fully engage the slots in the ScanGauge housing and adjust to the desired position.