THANK YOU for purchasing the MINI Gen 3 ScanGauge II Mount from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1 ea ScanGauge II Module
- 1 ea Bracket U (installed spacers)
- 1 ea Tibia Flextension Arm
- 1 ea Button Head Screw
- 1 ea Flat Head Screw
- 3 ea Plastite Screws
- 2 ea Plastic Washers
- 3 ea Metal Washers
- Philips Head Screwdriver
- T20 Torx Driver
1. Adjust the steering column so you can access the two factory mounting screws on either side of the instrument cluster base. Remove them with the T20 Torx driver and set them safely aside as you will be reinstalling them.
2. The tach should easily lift off once the torx screws are removed. Unplug the instrument cluster completely and remove it from the vehicle as you’ll have much more room to work. It’s just one plug and pretty simple. Don’t forget to plug it back in upon reinstallation!
3. Using the Philips Head Screwdriver, remove the three screws on the back cover of the tach. You may choose to keep the OEM screws, but you will not need them for this install.
4. Place the Bracket U so that the installed spacers fit into the holes where the tach housing screws were removed. Affix the Bracket U with the three included Plastite Screws and Metal Washers. Make sure the bracket is solid, but do not overtighten.
5. Plug the wiring into place before you set the tach back in its original position. Finish up the install by reattaching the tach to the steering column with the factory Torx screws.
6. Place your ScanGauge into the cradle making sure the 4 end ‘tabs’ fully engage the slots in the ScanGauge housing and adjust to the desired position.