THANK YOU for purchasing the Mini Gen3 PSIclone from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1 ea. Mini Gen3 PSIclone
- 1 ea. O-Ring
- 1 ea. T25 Torx Screw
- 1 ea. Swivel Elbow Hose Fitting
- T25 Torx Driver
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Putty Knife (or any thin piece of metal)
Prepare the Mini Gen3 PSIclone for Installation
- Push the o-ring over the male end of the PSIclone and into the groove.
- Using a flat head screwdriver, carefully screw the swivel elbow hose fitting into the side of the PSIclone. Do not over tighten as this should only be a snug fit. The swivel elbow fitting will allow for some adjustability depending on how you decide to route your boost gauge hose.
Uninstall the Factory MAP Sensor
- Locate the Factory MAP Sensor on the intake manifold and use the T25 driver to remove the screw that secures it into place.
- Slide a thin piece of metal (putty knife) between the upper retaining clip and the Factory MAP Sensor to disengage it.
- Leaving the thin piece of metal in place (putty knife), use one hand to pinch the lower retaining clip and with your other hand, carefully pull the Factory MAP Sensor out.
- To unplug the Factory MAP Sensor, disengage the grey clip down and pull the plug out.
Install the Factory MAP Sensor onto the Mini Gen3 PSIclone
- Insert the male end of the Factory MAP Sensor into the female side of the PSIclone.
- Ensure that the Factory MAP Sensor is fully seated into the PSIclone.