THANK YOU for purchasing the MINI Strut Tower Defenders - Gen 1 from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x Right Defender Plate
- 1x Left Defender Plate
- 6 ea Hex Nuts
- 6 ea Small Washers
- 6 ea Large Washers
- 6 ea Custom Bolt Adapters
- Torque Wrench
- Socket Wrench
- 9/16 Deep Socket
- 7/8 Socket
- 1/2 Socket
1. Remove 3 factory nuts from the top of each strut tower using your ½ socket and wrench.
2. Drop one of the small washers onto each of the exposed bolts.
3. Twist the included bolt adapters onto the protruding bolts on the two strut towers.
4. Use the deep 9/16 socket and torque wrench to tighten the adapters to 25 FT/LBS.
5. Notice the left and right plates are different; the logo will be on the windshield side.
6. Line up the plate with the adapter closest to the windshield and slide it down ¼ inch.
7. Turn the plate to line up the other two holes and press straight down.
8. Drop one of the large washers on top of the plate around each bolt.
9. Notice that the hex nuts have one flat and one concave side; use them flat side down for steps 10 and 11.
10. Use the 7/8 socket to torque the hex nuts to 25 FT/LBS.
11. Repeat process on the opposite strut tower.