THANK YOU for purchasing the OBDII Bluetooth Connector from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x ELM327 OBD2 BT Transceiver
- Android or Windows Phone or iOS (Mac) (or other bluetooth enabled device)
- Torque Application for Android (Ad-supported or US$5 version) (recommended)
- FlexPod Smartphone Mounting bracket (recommended)
1. Connect OBDII Bluetooth Transceiver to the OBD socket in your vehicle and turn ignition to position 2, or until the red LED indicator is illuminated.
2. Pair the ELM327 with your device. In Android, these setting can be found by pressing Settings->Wireless & networks->Bluetooth settings->Scan for devices.
3. Select the OBDII (ELM327) device. When prompted, enter the pairing code. The pairing code is 1234. The correct status will read: Paired but not connected
4. Open your OBD Scanning software and make sure that you have selected the OBDII (ELM327) device as the reporting device.
5. If you are using Torque BHP, verify that everything is working properly when all icons on the top right of the screen are blue and have stopped blinking. Have fun viewing / logging data!!