THANK YOU for purchasing the ScanGauge II Mount for Fiat from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x ScanGauge II Module
- 1x Bracket I
- 1x Fiat 500 Vent Replacement
- 1x M6 Threaded Adapter
- 1x Metal Washer
- 1x Rubber Washer
- 3mm Hex Driver
- 5mm Long Hex Driver
- Trim Removal Tool or Pocket Knife
1. First carefully remove the vent cover on the dash panel with a Trim Removal Tool or Pocket Knife as shown below. Pull up on the vent fins while gently prying with the tool around the perimeter of the vent.
2. Remove the hex bolt revealed after step 1 with your 5mm Long Hex Driver. You may wish to keep this OEM screw, but you will not need it for this install.
3. Screw the M6 Threaded Adapter into the end of the Bracket I and tighten with a 3mm Hex Driver. Place the Bracket I through the Fiat 500 Replacement Vent and install the Metal Washer then Rubber Washer over the M6 Threaded Adapter.
4. Place threaded end of Bracket I into the vent hole then locate and tighten into the threaded hole. You should be able to tighten it well enough by hand, but if you choose to you can utilize a tool through the cross-hole in the Bracket I for a tighter install.
5. Snap Vent cover into place. Enjoy.