THANK YOU for purchasing the The Stubby Antenna For Fiat 500 from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1 x Antenna Mast
- 1 x Stainless Steel Adapter
- 1 x Black Set Screw
- 1.5mm and 2.5mm Allen Key
Installation of the Stubby Antenna for the Fiat 500 is slightly different than our standard antenna due to it’s unique shape.
1. Unscrew the factory antenna. If you can’t do it by hand you may need to use a small open end wrench. Most factory antennas will have wrench flats at the base.
2. Remove the new antenna from the box and unscrew the stainless adapter from the bottom of the antenna.
3. Take this stainless adapter and install it into the antenna base on the car. Make sure it screws in until it bottoms out in the base.
4. Screw the new antenna mast onto the stainless adapter. Once it bottoms out, back it off until it is oriented correctly, then use a 1.5mm allen key to tighten the set-screw in the side of the mast.