THANK YOU for purchasing the Toyota Flexpod from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1 ea Flexpod Bracket
- 2 ea Gauge Cup
- 2 ea Screws
- Phillips Screwdriver
- 3/16 Allen Wrench
1. With key put in the ignition 1 step shy of turning the engine over (to prevent the steering wheel from locking up) turn 90 degrees counterclockwise, as shown.
2. Using the phillips head screwdriver, remove the screw holding the steering column cover to the steering column.
3. Rotating the steering wheel 90 degrees clockwise from normal, repeat with the screw to the right side of the steering column.
4. Before mounting the Flexpod bracket to the steering column, use the supplied hardware and your 3/16 Allen Wrench to bolt the included Gauge Cups to the bracket, as shown.
5. With the steering wheel turned clockwise, insert the round protrusion at the right side of the Flexpod into the hole on the steering column cover. Do not try to install the supplied screw yet.
6. Rotate the steering wheel 90 degrees counterclockwise from normal, and rotate the Flexpod so that the round protrusion on the left fits into the hole on the left side of the steering column cover.
7. Install the supplied screw through the Flexpod and into the steering column cover.
8. Finally, rotate back to 90 degrees clockwise from normal, and install the second screw into the right side of the Flexpod. Done!