THANK YOU for purchasing the Under Tower Indurators from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1 ea Set of under tower indurators
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Metric Socket Set
1. Jack the car to rest on jack stands.
2. Remove the 3 nuts from the drivers side strut tower and lower the wheel carefully.
3. Remove the 3 nuts from the passenger side tower and lower that wheel carefully.
4. Take one plate and visually determine its orientation based on the shape of the top of the strut tower.
5. Now bring that plate up through the wheel well and set in, in the proper orientation, on the 3 studs of the strut.
6. Take second plate and do the same on the passenger side.
7. Once the plates are in place on the top of the struts, you will need to lower the car back onto one strut at a time.
8. Have one person line up the three studs with the holes in the tower while the other very slowly lowers the car into place, then repeat on the other side.
9. Once the car is again resting on the wheels, torque the nuts to 25 FT/LBS.