THANK YOU for purchasing the Fiat Abarth Shift Knob from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x Knob Body - Acetal
- 1x Inner Core - Stainless Steel
- 1x Knob Cap - Powdercoated Aluminum
- 6 ea Cap Head Screws
- 1x 5/64 Hex Key
- Thin piece of metal (box or table knife will suffice)
- 10mm Socket
1) Use a knife to gently lift off the shift-patterned plastic covering the retainer bolt on the OEM shift knob. This cover is held in place with double-sided adhesive tape.
2) Once the retainer bolt is revealed, use a 10mm socket to remove the bolt.
3) Remove the various components of the OEM knob and toss ‘em in your parts bin.
4) Place the acetal knob body over the stainless steel inner core, set the assembly onto the shift lever and re-use the OEM retainer bolt. Be sure to orient the knob body holes to match the image below before you tighten the OEM retainer bolt. Set the knob cap into place and tighten all 6 cap screws into the stainless steel inner core.