THANK YOU for purchasing the Miata Door Bushing from CravenSpeed. All components are machined from the highest quality billet red acetal, and are guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 2 ea acetal Door Bushings
- Socket Wrench
- 10mm Socket
- Size 3 Phillips Screwdriver (alternative)
Let's get started
1. Using the 10mm socket wrench, remove the bolts that hold the stock door bushing to the frame.
2. Place your new door bushing up to the frame and screw in the bolts until they are tight enough to hold the bushing in place, but can still be slid up and down by hand.
3. With care, slowly close the door, looking to be sure the metal retainer on the door slides over the bushing. The metal retainer on the door will guide the bushing and ensure it is located properly.
4. Open the door and tighten down the bolts completely with the 10mm socket.
5. Repeat on the other door, and you’re done!