THANK YOU for purchasing the ND MX-5 Seat Belt Buckle Holster from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x Seat Belt Buckle Holster
- 1x Adhesive-backed Foam Bumper
- Trim Panel Removal Tool (Flat-blade screwdriver will suffice if you’re careful)
Let's get started
- Park your car, set the e-brake and lower the soft top. There is a locking trim pin located on the door edge of the convertible trim surround.
- Utilize your trim panel removal tool and gently pry out the center pin about ¼. Once the center pin is disengaged you should be able to remove the entire pin assembly.
- Pull up on the convertible trim surround and expose the plastic lip of the lower interior panel.
- There is an adhesive-backed foam bumper included with the buckle holster. Peel the paper backing off and apply it centered onto the backside of the ‘loop’ section of the buckle holster.
- Set the ‘hook’ section of the buckle holster onto the inner lip of the lower interior panel.
- Set the convertible trim surround back down over the buckle holster and reinsert the locking trim pin.
- When needed, set the seat belt buckle into the holster to eliminate any belt flapping or bright reflections from the sun.