THANK YOU for purchasing the PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blade Kit brought to you by CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- Driver Side PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blade
- Passenger Side PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blade
- Various Adapters
- PIAA Silicone Prep Pack
- Flat-Bladed Screwdriver
NOTE: These PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blade installation instructions outline the process of fitment to the "J-Hook" style of wiper arm attachment.
Prepare Your Work Area and Vehicle
- Park your vehicle in a well-lighted and clean area.
- If your windshield is dirty, take a few moments to give it a good cleaning in preparation for your new wiper blades. If necessary, clean the wiper arms and their attachment points as well.
- Open the wiper blade packaging and pull out the included PIAA Silicone Prep Pack. Wipe down the windshield with this pad as it is designed to work in conjunction with the PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades. The window prep pack will clean the street grime and dirt while providing long lasting, water-beading technology that will make dirt, water, and grime flow off your vehicles windshield with ease.
Assess your Wiper Blade Components
- Remove the remainder of the components from your PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blade packaging and lay out all the included parts. You should have the PIAA wiper blade itself along with a selection of adapters.
- For the "J-Hook" style of attachment, you will only be using the adapter already affixed to the PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades.
Remove the Worn Wiper Blades
- Pivot the wiper arm up until it stops in approx a 90 degree position from the windshield. If your wiper arms do not lift off the windshield that high, take care while performing the replacement process that you do not allow the wiper arm to slip your grasp and snap back against the windshield.
- For removal of the J-Hook attachment point on your worn wiper blades, use a small flat-bladed screwdriver to pry the front portion of the pivot section up.
- You should now be able to pull the worn wiper blade back and disengage it from the J-Hook. Give it a wiggle if it's being a bit stubborn.
Install the PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades
- As equipped from the factory, your vehicle may have two different lengthed wipers designated for the driver and passenger sides. Your PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blade kit will also reflect this. Confirm which wiper goes where and set them on the hood.
- Take one of the PIAA wiper blades and place it underneath and just behind the "J-Hook", taking note of it's orientation to the adapter mount on the wiper. Slide the PIAA wiper forward to completely engage the "J-Hook". You may even hear an audible 'click' confirming the two components have locked together.
- Set the PIAA wiper down against your windshield and perform the same steps for the opposite side.
Congratulations… your PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blade install is complete! Enjoy your miles of clear view motoring!