THANK YOU for purchasing a Shift Knob Cap from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1x Shift Knob Cap
- 6x 2-56 Hex Cap Screws (Included with CravenSpeed Shift Knob)
- 5/64" Hex Key (Included with CravenSpeed Shift Knob)
- Start by unscrewing the (6) Hex Cap Screws with your 5/64" hex driver (included with your shift knob kit)
- Once all of the screws are out, remove the existing Shift Knob Cap.
- Place the new Shift Knob Cap onto the Shift Knob Ball, line up the holes and install the (6) Hex Cap Screws with your 5/64” hex driver (included with CravenSpeed Shift Knob). Tighten the screws in a star pattern so that they’re evenly tensioned to ensure a proper, bind-free install.
NOTE: Depending on which model shifter you have, the steel core of your shifter may fall out when unscrewing the Shift Knob Cap. This is expected to happen with certain shifters, so just be aware of it.
Congratulations… your install is complete! Stand back and admire your handiwork!