THANK YOU for purchasing the Throttle Body Spacer for FIAT from CravenSpeed. This product is made from the highest grade materials, and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
- 1 - Throttle Body Spacer
- 1 - O Ring
- 4 - Screws
- 7mm socket wrench (for hose clamps)
- T30 torx driver (for factory lower throttle body bolts)
- 10mm socket wrench (for factory upper throttle body bolts and Intercooler pipe bolt)
- 7/16 socket wrench (for new throttle body bolts)
1. Remove your engine cover. It is held on with clips, and should come off quickly / easily.
2. Unhook and remove your battery.
3. Unhook and remove the battery housing / holder. Remove three 13mm bolts holding the battery box to the chassis. l
4. Loosen and remove your boost tube. 1-10mm bolt
5. remove your throttle body. There are 4 screws holding it in place, in a square pattern. The top two are socket, and the bottom two are torx.
6. Place the Cravenspeed throttle body spacer in place on the throttle body, and put the top 2 screws into place. This will help you put the throttle body back in, lined up. Remember to place the side with the ⅛ npt hole in a position you can easily install your boost gauge tap.
7. Start the top two screws, and then the bottom two. Do not over tighten, you’re screwing metal into plastic.
8. Put your boost tube back in place.
9. Re attach and install your battery housing.
10. re install your battery
11. Take over the world.